- Presentation Version
- 5217 Download
- 0.00 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- October 24, 2013 Create Date
- February 27, 2020 Last Updated
Presentation, October 24, 2013, Carolyn Bourdeaux
A presentation to the annual Kansas Economic Policy Conference at The University of Kansas.
• Does state tax policy affect economic growth? Evidence from the research.
• Do tax cuts pay for themselves? Dynamic scoring and the influence of tax policy on state revenues.
– Dynamic Scoring Explained
– State Experiences
– Issues in the Kansas Context